- Monday, March 9, 2009, 6:30-8:30 PM. Speaker: Midwest Conference for Critical Care Nurses (ACCN-MWC). Marriott Hotel and Resort; Lincolnshire, Ill.
- May 31st., New York City Tea - TEA Women Network, Ellen Schultz, 646-249-5655, 212-252-3379,
- August 4, 2006, Hampton Roads, VA. - Guest on “House Calls” with Dr. Pat Raymond. “House Calls” is a live, weekly, medical call-in radio program that broadcasts on WHRV 89.5 FM public radio.
- Friday, August 17th. at 7 pm - Book Reception/Art Exhibit at Market Street Books, 610 Market Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, 919-933-5111, www.marketstreetbooks.com.
- Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 4 pm (EST) - Live TV - WBIR, Channel 10 - Straight from the Heart - “Style: A Show for You” (A Women’s Interest Show). Knoxville, TN 37917, 865-541-5343. Channel 10 - http://www.wbir.com/life/programming/local/style/default.aspx.
- Friday, August 24, 2007 from 6-8 pm - Reading & book signing at Barnes & Noble Booksellers, 8029 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, (865) 670-0773.
- Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 3 p.m. Reading/discussion/signing at Borders - Mason, Deerfield Town Center (intersection of Mason Montgomery & Irwin Simpson Roads). 5105 Deerfield Blvd., Mason, OH 45040, Phone: 513.770.0440. http://www.bordersstores.com/stores/store_pg.jsp?storeID=588.
- Monday, August 27, 2007 - Live Broadcast - WLW "Midday with Mike" (9 - noon) with host Mike McConnell. WLW 700 AM Radio - 2007 Radio and Records News/Talk Station of the Year, Cincinnati, Ohio. For Schedule and to Listen: www.700wlw.com.
- Monday, August 27, 2007 - WYSO 91.3 FM - Interview. WYSO FM - Public Radio for the Miami Valley. Yellow Springs, OH.
Listen Live to WYSO.
- Monday, August 27, 2007 at 7 p.m. - Program: Medical Tourism (Book reading/signing) at Yellow Springs Community Library (with the Epic Bookshop), 415 Xenia Ave., Yellow Springs, OH, 45387, www.greenelibrary.info, Phone: (937) 352-4003.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at Regulator Bookshop at 7pm - Reading & Book Signing - Regulator Bookshop, 720 Ninth Street,
Durham, NC 27705, Tel: 919-286-2700, Fax: 919-286-6063, http://www.regbook.com.
- Friday, September 7 at Noon at Duke University Medical Center, the Osler Literary Roundtable. Reading & Signing. Health Arts Network at Duke, Room 1993, Clinic C, Duke's South Hospital, Durham, NC 27710. Contact Grey Brown at email@example.com, 919-684-6223.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7pm - Reading & book signing at Quail Ridge Books & Music. 3522 Wade Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607. 919/828-7912.www.quailridgebooks.com.
- Saturday, September 15, 2007 from 2pm - Reading & book signing at Books-A-Million, #948 11 Dupont Circle, NW, Washington, DC 20036. Phone 202 319-1375 or 800 201-3550.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2007 from 9:30 - 10:30 am - Breakfast With An Expert - a free program. Title: Medical tourism with Maggi Grace. Carrboro Century Center, 100 North Greensboro St., Carrboro, NC.
- Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 7 pm - Book Reading/Signing at Pomegranate Books, 4418 Park Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28403, 910-452-1107. www.pomegranate.booksense.com
- Friday, September 28, 2007 at 2:00 pm - Book Reading/Signing at McIntyre's Fine Books & Bookends, 2000 Fearrington Village Center, Pittsboro, NC 27312, (919) 542-2121, www.mcintyresbooks.com.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2007 from 2-4pm - Daily Café - DirecTV/Comcast - Live from Washington, DC. Retirement Living TV is available on channel 364, and on CN8 (Comcast). Visit http://cn8.tv to find channel in your area.
- October 24 - 24, 2007 - Speaker at the International Medical Tourism Forum, Taj Exotica - Goa, India.
- Friday, November 9, 2007 - Keynote Address -- Patients with Passports: Exploring the World of New Healthcare Options.
The World Congress Forum on Medical Tourism - Sheraton Crystal City Hotel; Arlington, VA. www.worldcongress.com/tourism.
- November 10-11, 2007 - "Community Focus", a Vero Beach, FL radio show hosted by Marcia Littlejohn, features Maggi over Treasure and Space Coast Radio stations heard throughout Indian River County, South Brevard County, and North St. Lucie County: WTTB AM 1490, Saturday, Nov. 10 @ 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. "THE BREEZE", (WGYL FM 93.7), Sunday, Nov. 11 @ 11:00 p.m, "JACK FM", (WJKD FM, 99.7), and "THE OCEAN FM", (WOSN FM 97.1), Sunday, Nov. 11 @ 6:00 a.m.
- November 10-11, 2007 - Miami Book Fair International, Miami, FL. www.miamibookfair.com.
- "Arts Spotlight" hosted by Willi Miller at 1 and 7 p.m. WQCS 88.9FM - NPR for Florida's Treasure Coast
Listen at http://www.ircc.edu/html/wqcs/listennow.html.
- Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. - speaking at the Miami Book Fair International, Miami, FL.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 4 pm - Book Reading/Signing at The Vero Beach Book Center and Children's Store,
2145 Indian River Blvd., Vero Beach, FL 32960, (772) 569-1153.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - 12 noon - Book Reading/Discussion. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library,
District of Columbia Public Library, 901 G Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001. 202-727-2014.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 2 p.m. - Book Reading/Discussion. Chapel Hill Seymour Senior Center, 2551 Homestead Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, 919-968-2070.
- Friday, March 21, 2008, 3:30 pm - "Meet the Author Tea" - Please join us at 3:30 for refreshments and conversation.
Maggi will read from her book and answer questions 4 - 5 pm. Chapel Hill Friends of Library. Meeting room of the Chapel Hill Public Library, 100 Library Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
- Saturday, April 26, 2008 - Annapolis Book Festival (1:30 pm Healthcare Policy panel) The Key School, Annapolis, MD. www.keyschool.org
- May 5-7, 2008 - Speaker, National Conference on Healthcare Consumerism - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - Keynote Speaker, Harvard Medical School Division of Medical Ethics. Public Forum on Medical Travel (4 - 6 pm) - Boston, MA